- Current Prices:$199,000 to $405,000
- Closed Prices:$162,900 to $415,000
- Median Sale Price:$285,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$160 to $184/mo,$108 to $187
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,296 to 4,456Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Martin Crossing features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the needs of those looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $108 to $197, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,952 to as high as $4,869. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $108 to $197, and taxes for the year can range from $2,073 to $2,390. The majority of these residences have a driveway with a garage, making it a great choice for those who have a family car or two.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.