- Current Prices:$189,000 to $359,000
- Closed Prices:$172,000 to $415,000
- Median Sale Price:$285,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$160 to $178/mo,$160 to $185
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,296 to 4,456Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Martin Crossing is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Martin Crossing are about $140,000 – $460,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.