- Closed Prices:$297,000 to $1,099,000
- Median Sale Price:$475,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$233/mo,$0 to $792/quarter,$196.66 to $305
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,582 to 7,297Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
In terms of home type, Martinique At Abacoa features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Martinique At Abacoa are about $240,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.