- Current Prices:$429,000 to $765,000
- Closed Prices:$280,000 to $1,270,000
- Median Sale Price:$425,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$168
- Association Fee Ranges:$194 to $720,$714/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,582 to 7,297Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
The wide variety of designs in Martinique at Abacoa makes it easier for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $194 to $616, and taxes for the year range from as low as $6,405 to as high as $16,886. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $194 to $616. Property taxes for the year can range from $3,899 to $6,165.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.