- Current Prices:$515,000 to $995,000
- Closed Prices:$285,000 to $936,000
- Median Sale Price:$492,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$180
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $792/quarter,$0 to $265/mo,$196.66 to $305
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,582 to 7,297Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
The houses in Martinique at Abacoa are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $195 to $793, and taxes for the year range from as low as $7,240 to as high as $16,886. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $195 to $793. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,589 to as high as $6,165. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.