- Current Prices:$899,999 to $950,000
- Closed Prices:$537,500 to $1,058,000
- Median Sale Price:$702,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$153 to $154/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:3,148 to 9,477Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Marvin Creek are about $525,000 – $900,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.