- Current Prices:$725,000 to $1,050,000
- Closed Prices:$545,000 to $970,000
- Median Sale Price:$699,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$158
- Association Fee Ranges:$153 to $154/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:3,465 to 6,661Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Marvin Creek are about $525,000 – $900,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.