- Current Prices:$585,000 to $615,000
- Closed Prices:$279,900 to $774,900
- Median Sale Price:$382,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$325 to $360/mo,$430 to $500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:2,142 to 3,878Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Maryknoll features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Maryknoll are about $345,000 – $750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished and partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.