- Current Prices:$425,000 to $455,900
- Closed Prices:$360,000 to $847,000
- Median Sale Price:$585,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$361
- Association Fee Ranges:$452 to $650/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:906 to 2,097Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 4 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Masters Hill represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Masters Hill are about $610,000 – $750,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.