- Current Prices:$619,990 to $980,000
- Closed Prices:$489,800 to $980,000
- Median Sale Price:$734,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$220
- Association Fee Ranges:$485/mo,$117 to $619/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,419 to 3,575Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Masters Place is largely a condo community. The homes in Masters Place represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Masters Place are about $215,000 – $1,345,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.