- Current Prices:$89,900 to $439,000
- Closed Prices:$93,000 to $977,500
- Median Sale Price:$360,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$172
- Association Fee Ranges:$25 to $290,$0 to $536.79/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1958 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:685 to 2,450Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Maximo Moorings is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Maximo Moorings represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Maximo Moorings are about $90,000 – $725,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage, 1-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.