- Current Prices:$579,000 to $875,000
- Closed Prices:$298,000 to $1,075,000
- Median Sale Price:$749,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$570
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$305/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1910 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:619 to 2,395Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Maxwell Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Maxwell Park are about $125,000 – $995,000 and sit on 12.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are detached garage, attached garage, off street parking, int access from garage, side yard access, garage parking, tandem parking and converted garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.