- Current Prices:$115,000 to $167,500
- Closed Prices:$100,000 to $164,500
- Median Sale Price:$118,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $265/mo,$606 to $963/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:650 to 875Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Maybury Mansions represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Maybury Mansions are about $75,000 – $165,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, 1 assigned space, guest parking and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.