- Current Prices:$400,000 to $590,000
- Closed Prices:$281,000 to $980,575
- Median Sale Price:$537,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$186
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $138/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,320 to 4,920Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Mayfair features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2016 and continuing today. In general, homes in Mayfair are about $350,000 – $790,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.