- Closed Prices:$1,025,000 to $1,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,190,500
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1944 to 1953
- Sq. Ft.:1,080 to 1,954Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Mayfair Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mayfair Village are about $300,000 – $900,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, none, carport, attached, attached garage, detached, street, detached garage, interior access, off street parking, auto door and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.