- Current Prices:$274,900 to $319,950
- Closed Prices:$232,000 to $328,000
- Median Sale Price:$276,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$166
- Association Fee Ranges:$340/mo,$325 to $350
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,550 to 2,621Sq. Ft.
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Mayfair is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Mayfair are about $110,000 – $345,000 and sit on 9.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.