- Current Prices:$95,000 to $209,900
- Closed Prices:$90,000 to $169,000
- Median Sale Price:$149,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1947 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:884 to 1,920Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mayflower are about $60,000 – $215,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, other, carport, 2-car garage, 1-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.