- Current Prices:$585,000 to $949,000
- Closed Prices:$805,000 to $935,000
- Median Sale Price:$870,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$601
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$260/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1956 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,187 to 1,461Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Mayhew is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Mayhew represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mayhew are about $140,000 – $900,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, side yard access, carport - 2 or more, int access from garage, rv/boat parking, guest parking, covered parking, garage parking, space per unit - 2 and off street parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.