- Current Prices:$179,900 to $620,000
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $495,000
- Median Sale Price:$292,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$400/quarter,$0 to $250,$0 to $70/mo,$226 to $700
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1978 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:418 to 2,598Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Mays Chapel Village features a handful of attached, condo and single-family options. The homes in Mays Chapel Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mays Chapel Village are about $165,000 – $555,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot, street and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.