- Current Prices:$1,949,950
- Closed Prices:$1,650,000 to $2,335,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,032,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$1031
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1953 to 1958
- Sq. Ft.:1,136 to 1,910Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Maywood Park are about $380,000 – $2,090,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, none, carport, street and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.