- Current Prices:$360,505 to $552,780
- Closed Prices:$272,185 to $571,995
- Median Sale Price:$420,241
- Average $ per sq ft:$163
- Association Fee Ranges:$75 to $200/mo,$412 to $425.91/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2009 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,080 to 4,507Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2013, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in McCullough are about $270,000 – $475,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.