- Current Prices:$141,900 to $845,000
- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $830,000
- Median Sale Price:$153,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$1580,$131 to $166.33/mo,$460 to $490/quarter,$0 to $790
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,422 to 6,817Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
An array of home designs and prices can be found in the wonderful community of Mcgregor Reserve. Most common in this area are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $370 to $790, master fees ranging from $450 to $1,736, and taxes for the year range from as low as $756 to as high as $7,277. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $370 to $790, master fees and taxes for the year range from as low as $865 to as high as $1,411. Here there are many residences that include a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.