- Current Prices:$219,900 to $254,900
- Closed Prices:$196,000 to $289,000
- Median Sale Price:$205,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$132
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0 to $330
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 3,874Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in McKinley Mill are about $195,000 – $325,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.