- Current Prices:$179,900 to $419,900
- Closed Prices:$215,500 to $349,900
- Median Sale Price:$304,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,148 to 3,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Mckinley Oaks features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Mckinley Oaks are about $140,000 – $375,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.