- Current Prices:$698,888 to $729,000
- Closed Prices:$545,000 to $1,085,000
- Median Sale Price:$765,096
- Average $ per sq ft:$373
- Association Fee Ranges:$255 to $490/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2016 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,288 to 3,172Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2018 and continuing today. In general, homes in McKinley Village are about $525,000 – $950,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.