- Current Prices:$1,099,000
- Closed Prices:$1,000,000 to $1,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,165,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$401
- Association Fee Ranges:$508.75/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:2,743 to 4,247Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:5 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:5 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Mclean Village features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2000. In general, homes in Mclean Village are $1,140,000 and sit on average-sized lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.