- Current Prices:$206,500 to $234,900
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $270,000
- Median Sale Price:$199,945
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $500,$120 to $500
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,188 to 3,003Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 22Bathrooms
Meadow Bend is a neighborhood in League City, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1981 and 1996. Homes in Meadow Bend are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Meadow Bend typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.