- Current Prices:$142,900 to $533,500
- Closed Prices:$108,000 to $476,000
- Median Sale Price:$348,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$156 to $648.6,$419/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,416 to 4,218Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Meadowood is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Meadowood are about $75,000 – $450,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.