- Current Prices:$150,000 to $227,000
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $175,000
- Median Sale Price:$140,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$305 to $330,$270 to $351/mo,$0 to $998/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1980 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 1,350Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2Bathrooms 0
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
The Meadowridge community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $305 to $998. Property taxes range from as low as $804 to as high as $2,825.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.