- Current Prices:$245,000 to $266,500
- Closed Prices:$181,000 to $256,500
- Median Sale Price:$233,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$181
- Association Fee Ranges:$160 to $400/mo,$120 to $160,$440 to $500/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,192 to 1,712Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Meadows Of Crystal Lake represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Meadows Of Crystal Lake are about $125,000 – $275,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.