- Current Prices:$269,000 to $350,000
- Closed Prices:$217,299 to $305,000
- Median Sale Price:$273,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1143/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,917 to 3,709Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
An array of home designs and prices can be found in the wonderful community of Meadows of Estero. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $1,101 to $1,143, master fees ranging from $381 to $1,326, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,066 to as high as $4,157. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $1,101 to $1,143, and taxes for the year are around $3,996. Many of the residences in this community have driveways with garages.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.