- Current Prices:$489,900 to $7,999,000
- Closed Prices:$462,500 to $4,350,000
- Median Sale Price:$987,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$332
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0,$0 to $2947/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:100 to 20,785Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Mediterra features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the buyer's needs. Most common in this area are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $1,100 to $2,900, master fees ranging from $3,911 to $5,230, and taxes for the year range from as low as $8,398 to as high as $56,260. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $1,100 to $2,900, master fees and taxes for the year range from as low as $5,620 to as high as $8,958. Perfect for those with vehicles, many of these residences feature a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.