- Current Prices:$799,000 to $1,195,000
- Closed Prices:$590,000 to $700,000
- Median Sale Price:$645,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$433
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$715 to $847
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,700 to 2,538Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 1999. In general, homes in Mediterranea Condominiums are about $510,000 – $1,135,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2 or more spaces and covered parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.