- Current Prices:$429,000 to $2,200,000
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $1,075,000
- Median Sale Price:$445,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$364
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $3131/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,640 to 4,339Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Mediterranean Village Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mediterranean Village Condominiums are about $420,000 – $1,600,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.