- Current Prices:$551,000 to $599,000
- Closed Prices:$398,000 to $1,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$625,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$377
- Association Fee Ranges:$192 to $305/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1907 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:832 to 2,258Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Melrose Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Melrose Heights are about $90,000 – $700,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are detached garage, off street parking, attached garage, side yard access, parking area, converted garage, garage parking, parking spaces, other, rv/boat parking, carport - 2 or more, none, drive through parking and tandem parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.