- Current Prices:$265,000 to $349,888
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$200
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1956 to 1973
- Sq. Ft.:1,028 to 2,513Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Melrose Manors represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Melrose Manors are about $90,000 – $285,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.