- Current Prices:$791,000
- Closed Prices:$689,000 to $790,000
- Median Sale Price:$726,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$406
- Association Fee Ranges:$195,$185 to $315/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1994 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,800 to 2,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Melrose features a handful of attached, condo and single-family options. The homes in Melrose represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Melrose are $640,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.