- Current Prices:$325,000 to $348,000
- Closed Prices:$395,000 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$425,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$300
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1905 to 1929
- Sq. Ft.:1 to 1,167Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Melrose represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Melrose are about $80,000 – $640,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are off street parking, detached garage, attached garage, parking area, other, side yard access, converted garage, carport - 2 or more, none, parking spaces and carport - 1.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.