- Current Prices:$570,000 to $600,000
- Closed Prices:$449,000 to $755,000
- Median Sale Price:$629,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$174
- Association Fee Ranges:$50 to $600
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,768 to 7,151Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Melrose Park are about $230,000 – $835,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.