- Current Prices:$314,900
- Closed Prices:$288,000 to $365,000
- Median Sale Price:$327,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$354
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $300,$300 to $315/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:892 to 1,298Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Melrose Park Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Melrose Park Condominiums are $300,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.