- Current Prices:$259,000 to $545,000
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $584,000
- Median Sale Price:$275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$89
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $575,$0 to $700
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1969 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:2,178 to 7,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Memorial Northwest are about $185,000 – $745,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.