- Current Prices:$999,000 to $1,185,000
- Closed Prices:$1,175,000 to $1,268,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,195,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$481
- Association Fee Ranges:$179,$176 to $179/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:2,070 to 2,708Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Mendocino North are $1,175,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.