- Current Prices:$699,000 to $1,439,000
- Closed Prices:$532,000 to $1,650,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,232,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1039
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:500 to 2,325Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Merced Heights is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Merced Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Merced Heights are about $590,000 – $1,295,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached, garage and interior access.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.