- Current Prices:$1,550,000 to $2,298,000
- Closed Prices:$1,800,000 to $1,900,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,820,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$698
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1932 to 1941
- Sq. Ft.:1,922 to 3,758Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Merced Manor is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Merced Manor represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Merced Manor are about $990,000 – $1,995,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, auto door, garage and interior access.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.