- Current Prices:$1,399,880 to $1,650,000
- Closed Prices:$1,295,000 to $1,815,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,640,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$365
- Association Fee Ranges:$400 to $405,$393 to $411/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:3,662 to 4,673Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Meriden are about $1,350,000 – $1,825,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage, 2-car garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.