- Current Prices:$908,000 to $1,249,500
- Closed Prices:$959,000 to $990,000
- Median Sale Price:$979,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$754
- Association Fee Ranges:$662/mo,$625 to $662
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1998 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,245 to 1,350Sq. Ft.
- Lot Sizes:4 - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Meridian Bay features a handful of attached, condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Meridian Bay are about $335,000 – $1,175,000 and sit on 4.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, guest parking and underground parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.