- Current Prices:$549,900 to $580,000
- Closed Prices:$332,500 to $600,000
- Median Sale Price:$575,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$121
- Association Fee Ranges:$225 to $250/mo,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:3,637 to 4,766Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Merion Hill represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Merion Hill are about $425,000 – $695,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.