- Current Prices:$280,000
- Closed Prices:$245,000 to $292,550
- Median Sale Price:$275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$184
- Association Fee Ranges:$100/quarter,$216 to $230
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1972 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:1,340 to 1,920Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Merion Station is a neighborhood in Columbia, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1972 and 1975. Homes in Merion Station are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is assigned, and homes in Merion Station typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.