- Current Prices:$769,000
- Closed Prices:$155,970 to $780,000
- Median Sale Price:$648,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$427
- Association Fee Ranges:$104 to $325,$99 to $226/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,078 to 1,912Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Meriwether is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Meriwether are about $315,000 – $750,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.