- Current Prices:$439,000 to $895,000
- Closed Prices:$500,000 to $1,600,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,130,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$693
- Association Fee Ranges:$430/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1920 to 1966
- Sq. Ft.:520 to 3,315Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Merriewood are about $220,000 – $2,250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are off street parking, detached garage, attached garage, int access from garage, carport - 2 or more, carport - 1, none, workshop in garage, parking spaces, other and parking area.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.