- Current Prices:$495,000 to $1,695,000
- Closed Prices:$410,000 to $1,920,000
- Median Sale Price:$980,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$555
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $250,$225 to $250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1957 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:890 to 3,575Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mesa Verde are about $460,000 – $2,595,000 and sit on 8.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.