- Current Prices:$380,000
- Closed Prices:$370,000 to $445,000
- Median Sale Price:$383,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$276
- Association Fee Ranges:$88/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,313 to 1,610Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Metro Place At Washington Square is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Metro Place At Washington Square are about $300,000 – $430,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.