- Current Prices:$109,900 to $149,900
- Closed Prices:$113,534 to $220,000
- Median Sale Price:$138,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$181
- Association Fee Ranges:$281.82 to $761/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1963 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:554 to 1,324Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1963. In general, homes in Metropolitan At Lake Eola Condominiums are about $100,000 – $350,000 and sit on 2-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.