- Current Prices:$340,000 to $560,000
- Closed Prices:$245,000 to $575,000
- Median Sale Price:$372,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$2044,$479 to $540/quarter,$110 to $472/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,654 to 4,860Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Metrowest are about $200,000 – $750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.